This is the first online editor’s letter, i will try to do one each month from now on to keep you informed about what is really going on here.
It is about this time of the year where everybody gets extremely busy down here trying to get the shit together for another boiling season. Those who survived the winter are running around with a big smile on their face knowing that what does not kill you makes you even stronger. And if you know the score then you know that you should judge a day by the seeds you put out, not by the harvest you collected.
As every year there is so much rumors going on and it is hard to separate the truth from numb bullshit, but let’s give it a try…
• It seems that all the bars in San Antonio and Ibiza Town will have to close at 2 am instead of 3 am, this will kill lots of them as the hour from 2 – 3 am is the one you can really make more than a dime – but the clubs seem to have enough power to pressure our municipalities as this hour is golden for them as well – or did you really think this is for the peace of the neighbours?? Come on…
• As i said before, as long as this club does not open its doors i will not put a news piece in here but the local newspapers write about it each and every day – the new club with the creative name ‘La Bomba’ by Giuseppe Cipriani and partners. Yesterday i saw at least 3 guys running arund in the garden of the ex-Penelope cleaning it up and trimming the palm trees – but inside there is absolutely nothing happening. Or they got an army of angels doing some magic – or, as somebody told me yesterday, the new club is not in the former Penelope but could be underneath the Cipriani restaurant?
• Another very interesting news is the fact that in 2012 we had seven special agents fighting drug traffic in Ibiza but for 2013 there are only two of whom one is out of service……. That means we will have one agent for the whole island – on top they write it in the newspapers so everybody knows about it… what the fuck?
• One very sad news is the closing of Shardana, we do not know the details but just got the information – good luck to the whole crew, thanx for the good times and hopefully we meet in another place!
• And finally let me say something about ourselves, we achieved more than 2.2 million hits and more than 150.000 unique visits in less than 10 months, currently we got 40.000 visits already in April, this all is possible because of YOU – thanx so much for your fidelity, please keep returning, we got a lot of news to announce very soon.
Oh, and yes i promise you will get all our printed issues as download very very soon.
Hugz from the white isle, Andreas Simon.
p.s: if you want to get in touch with me send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trackback from your site.